Welcome To Bihar Public School & Children welfare Association
Bihar Public School & Children welfare Association was established in 1992 , It was registered in 1994/95. Founder Executive – Chief Patron – Acharya Shri YK Sudarshan Ji Mahraj, Patron Late Bachan Singh, Late Ramyatan Sinha, Chairman – Dr. Dk Singh, Late R.S. Sharma, General Secretary Vinod Kr Sinha, Arvind Kr Sinha, AL Shrivastava.
Present Executive – Chairman Dr. DK Singh , Vice Chairman Dr. SM Sohail , Dr. Ramesh Singh, Shri Parshuram Singh, Shri Ajay Gandhi, General Secretary – Ashok Kumar, Secretary Manan Kumar, Prem Ranjan, Uday Kumar, Pawan Kumar, Devendra Kumar, Raghubansh Kumar, Nishant Kumar, Cashier, Vijay Kr Singh.
- To Protect the private schools.
- To Provide the adequate development of private school’s students.
- Honour Ceremony to Director / Principal / Teachers.
- Topper Student honor ceremony.
- Dedicated to Provide all round development.
- Organize various activities for the private schools like, Sports activity & Quiet camp Training.
Bihar Public School and Children Welfare Association is also associated with programmes like, Against Dowry System, Nashabandi Programme, Hariyali Plantation, Disaster Programme. It also associates the social activities for society and county.